We are currently accepting guest contributor either for one-time submission, multi-article series, or proposals to be a regular contributor.
It is a great way to get your name in front of a community of women around Asia and also your article gets twice the social media promotion between the author’s and womanbizlife’s social networks mostly in Southeast Asia.
Your article has to be well written, useful and add value to our readers.
Since the main focus of this site is all about women in business, and the main audiences are women; mom entrepreneurs, young professionals, career women and business owners, only topics pertaining to inspiring and empowering women are accepted.
The educational articles are what we are looking from you; personal development, empowering and real-life stories of inspiration and motivation, wellbeing etc.
We welcome articles written around the following themes:
- Business Start-up & Growth
- Career/ Leadership
- Personal Branding/Development
- Financial Issues
- Business Tips
- Life Inspiration
- Business Lifestyle such as social media, technology, online tools, work-life balance etc.
Please note that articles are not meant to be too self-promotional. All articles should be practical and not just theoretical. It often also helps to include an example, case study or exercise. We want to learn from you and to be inspired by you. We love useful tips at the end of the article as well.
The benefits include reaching a new audience and, if you have a site of your own, the potential to gain new readers from this exposure. Also, your article gets twice the social media promotion between the author’s and womanbizlife’s social networks mostly in Southeast Asia particularly in Indonesia. Indonesia is the fourth most populous nation in the world. With over than 240 million people, over 50% of the population is under 29 years old, with the same percentage living in urban areas.
Elements of an Article
- Your article should be at least 500 words long and no more than 750 words with exceptions to posts that have lots of images or video supplements. The shorter the better.
- Your article must be in good English/Bahasa Indonesia.
- Please send article within the body of the email; please make sure it is still formatted.
- Please attach a few pictures for your article (and include image credits when necessary).
- Be sure to attach an author bio, photo and to provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- You have the right for final approval of your story before it is published on the site
- Articles are often scheduled several weeks in advance and it may take time before your article is approved and published.
Please email your article or idea to info[at]womanbizlife.com and we will respond within one week.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to WomanBizLife. We look forward to working with you.